Cheeky Fest is an arts
community & festival
We love art, dance, education, fashion, film, music, opera, photography, poetry, startups & theatre
A beautiful, bold, bright, collaborative, colourful, creative, daring, dramatic, dynamic, educational, empowering, encouraging, engaging, enthralling, ear/eye opening, expressive, inspiring, international, invigorating, joyous, participatory, public, progressive, reflective, social, thought-provoking year-round community growing through an annual event.
Cultural and creative boundaries are met, shared & challenged between international artists and viewers / audience / participants alike. The experience gathers a complexity of, and multiple approaches to art practices and tests conventional definitions of fine art and creative & performing arts.
Why You Should Join Us
- Be the 1st to get behind the scenes news
- Get up close to the creative process of making a festival.
- Help us to build, engage & grow our community
- Launch an annual arts festival
- Attend open rehearsals, gala performances & opening / closing parties.
- Commission & curate new, boundary-pushing, ground-breaking art, dance, film, music, opera, poetry & theatre by leading professionals & emerging UK & international artists & creatives,
- Collaborate with businesses, educators, funders, investors, mentors, producers, startups & venues.